AddThis

Share |

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Bachelor Brad Womack: "I am very much in love"

Bachelor Brad Womack made history when it moved away from the season 11 without selecting a partner. But he is proud to announce that the controversial decision, as a star of 15 Seasons, the first on 3 January (08:00 ET) on ABC return were very different.

"I found love, and I am very glad to say that," Womack told reporters during a conference call on Wednesday. "I love you. people happy."

Austin, Texas, bar owner, 38, be careful not to details that might reveal the identity of the new woman in hislife reveal, but he says he has many qualities he values in the pair.

"I always wanted to complete with someone who is very sweet and just as many friends as something else," they say. "I think -. someone who I want to become a better man "

For the lucky woman, Womack ensure he has a lot to offer.

"I am very confident that I have a little" have to give love ... So I thought I would make her happy, "he said." I want to be a great man. "

Womack and promising viewers have the happy ending I've been waiting for since 2007.

Womack says, "A true love story happened."

0 comments :

Post a Comment

" Please leave your comment, for this blog to be better!"