AddThis

Share |

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Brad Womack returns to "The Bachelor"

Brad Womack - Guy Who Said No - is "The Bachelor" returns in January next year. There are rumors online, and last night confirmed ABC.

  Back when he was a few years ago, Womack has a bachelor's degree, the second of pounds, "including Deanna Pappas, the others were discarded. And" quite a surprise for the fans, and for projects that either. "Instead of do what other scholars do not in this show - chose someone give eternal love, the people of Interview magazine, to go to Hollywood and try to create a separate TV series, then, do the People Magazine interview again, then Chris Harrison interview - he had just said that it is a good choice.

  Supporters Angry! How dare he!

  And now he's coming back for more. Only in America.

  It begs the question: if he says "no" again?

  Check out this fan video, then after the jump - you and ABC loooonnngg borderline funny - to limit such a strike is fun - an explanation of why Brad is back. Seems to undergo therapy.

  Also: Ellen D's interview with her today, after ...

"Disappointed in himself for wasting this great opportunity, Brad kept to himself for two to
three months afterwards. Unaware at the time that he really wasn’t ready to commit to a
relationship and not knowing the reasons why, his fears and worries were validated when a media firestorm and viewers from across the country let him know what they were thinking. With that, he started therapy to learn what problems were confronting him. He desperately wanted to fix whatever it was that wasn’t allowing him to let people into his life.
For the last three years he has undergone intensive therapy, looking at who he was in a quite painful journey of self-awareness. In the meantime, he put his head down and worked – buying and selling three companies and building one from the ground up. And although he has dated during this time, he hasn’t had a serious relationship. Adding to his sense of urgency are his two brothers: Chad, his twin, is not only married now but has a daughter; and Wes, his younger brother, who also is married, now has a little boy and girl. Brad is the last one without a wife or family.     Brad is convinced he is a better person in many ways than he was in 2007. Get ready to
see a changed, revitalized man who is still optimistic and confident about finding love on “The Bachelor.” He is more ready than ever to find a wife and start a family."

Go Brad! People Magazine is waiting for you!

  
Now, this is the meeting of Brad and Ellen - Quote:


Ellen: First, let's just about the fact that she has not chosen to speak. They arenow recognizes that you have problems with commitment? I mean, you can not it?

Brad: Sure, let's say it as strongly as I defend, is really difficult, a 13 14 million Americans call an idiot. So I spent a year or two maybe three defensive assertive. To answer your question, yes, I definitely or have problems with commitment. More importantly, difficult process. I thought that I was open, as I should, and I certainly do not. I went off and injured himself and left the two girls who ...

Ellen: What made you do it again?
Because it is a difficult process, and you can have the same experience and get to the end .. So I really call you an asshole if that happens. I'll tell you why I'm here again because I believe it can work. I do not care if people call me an idiot or do not believe that the words of my mouth. I really think it will work. So, here are 25 -30 women who may never meet in real life and I'm obviously doing something wrong. I still have. So why not me, I truly believe that this can work.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

" Please leave your comment, for this blog to be better!"