AddThis

Share |

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Demi Moore Beauty Obsessed

Demi Moore
Demi Moore admitted easily bored with her appearance. He did not deny, including people who are obsessed with appearance.

"I was obsessed with when looking in the mirror and often say 'please, my face worse and I can not fix it," said Demi Moore as quoted by Female First.

"I was already growing. Certainly no longer the same appearance when she was 20 or 30 years. I think it's important we feel happy, because beauty comes from within," he said.

The 48-year-old Hollywood actress also revealed plans to create beauty products. That's because he wants to share his experiences on many people.

"I have been concocting something, hoping to share with everyone. I actually have a real passion for it because my name. My mother gave the name sake because it's part of the name of a make-up," he said.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

" Please leave your comment, for this blog to be better!"